Tuesday, 4 April 2017

Primer Review - Kiko Milano and Avon Anew Vitale


Kiko Milano Radiant Boost Face Base

As I have something of an obsession with Kiko Milano at the moment it would be unfair not to mention this lovely primer Kiko Milano Radiant Boost Face Base which I clearly must like a lot as I’m on my second one of these (though the packaging has changed since the first one I got in 2015).  I bought this at the same time as I got the Kiko eye primer which I reviewed a little while back and I'm just as impressed with this one as I am with the eye primer.  This base is a slightly peach tone to it, so it is actually possible to use it as a base by itself without foundation as it leaves my skin quite a healthy colour.  Given the state of my skin however, however I rarely use it alone unless I'm on holiday as I do need a foundation and concealer to make me look human most of the time.  It's a thin but creamy consistency and sinks in straight away, it feels a bit more like a moisturiser than a primer.  The other excellent thing about it is that it's extremely reasonably priced, all Kiko products are amazing value (and beautifully packaged as well).   The website often has a sale on so it's worth checking that out to stock up on your favourites.

So that's Kiko covered, read on to find out more about Avon Anew Vitale.


Radiant Boost Face Base 

Avon Anew Vitale Visible Perfection


Avon ANEW Vitale Visible Perfection

I wasn't sure if this was an actual primer at first, Avon don't exactly market it as one, it's more of a skin-smoother-line-eraser type product, in fact it has the words "blurring treatment" on the front .  I absolutely love this product.   It smells glorious for a start and no matter how much attention my face is going to need it always gives an amazing base, smoothing over lines and pores, leaving a clear canvas on which to start painting.  It's in pretty pink packaging and, like all primers less is more otherwise you just end up with greasy skin.  It sinks in straight away so if you're in a hurry and you want to whack your foundation over the top then you are able to do that without worrying that it's going to slide off as soon as you walk out of the door.   It costs £12.00 which feels a bit steep at first but actually I think its worth it so I would definitely buy it again.  

For further details of the ANEW Vitale Visible Perfection please hop over to my online store http://www.avon.uk.com/store/beauty-aware where you find out more about the product and read other people's reviews too.

Hope you enjoyed this post, happy primer-ing!

Maria xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx