Saturday, 12 November 2016

What's in the November Glossybox?



Oh look, is it  November already? I managed to miss posting about the October Glossybox but I'm right here with the November one so let's have a looksee what's in it.  Actually, if there are any other Glossybox girls out there I'd love to know if you got anything different in your boxes and what you thought of it. 

111 Skin Bio Facial Treatment Mask

111 Skin Bio Cellulose Facial Treatment Mask
I've only just ventured into the face mask thing, years ago they were all gloopy and sticky and they made my skin sore but I've recently used a couple that I really like so it'll be interesting to try this one.  It's a full size product from www.111skin.com you leave it on for 20 minutes or more to really let it sink into your skin.  I'll report back.  This product is worth £20 so you know, quite pricey for a face mask, I imagine it won't be on my shopping list anytime soon but lovely to try.


De Bruyere Beauty Jumbo Eye Pencil - Bubble 07

De Bruyere Beaute Jumbo Eye Pencil in Bubble 07
A lot of my eye pencils are courtesy of Glossybox, there must be at least one every other month.  This would be a problem for some people but not for me because I love eye pencils and use them every day.  This one is a jumbo pencil (remind me to dig out the jumbo kohl pencil sharpener) which is great because you can easily put it all over the eyelid or just the lash line.  I've got a couple of jumbo pencils from Kiko Milano which I love, they are so easy to use.  Bubble 07 appears to be a deep green/grey colour so really Autumnal and should go with most looks.  This is a full size product RRP 15euros, for more information on the De Bruyere range www.debruyerebeaute.com/fr


Wilkinson Sword Raspberry Rain Razors

Wilkinson Sword Quattro for Women Raspberry Rain Disposable Razors
I have to admit I squealed with delight when I saw this, yes I know that sounds weird but I love it when I get a new razor to try because it saves me buying a new one!  All my recent razors have been courtesy of Glossybox (or Birchbox before I gave them up).  This one is disposable, you get three in a packet so I'm good for a little while now!  RRP for this product is £5.69 for packet of 3, website link is www.buy.wilkinson-sword.co.uk


This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
What a great product to try, brilliant for me as I do have trouble sleeping (not falling asleep just staying asleep) so anything that helps me to sleep I'm willing to try.  This Works do some amazing products, I'm still in love with a leave in conditioner from one of last years' boxes.  This isn't a full size product but the RRP for the full size is £16.00 www.thisworks.com.

Ruby Professional Blending Brush

Ruby Professional Large Tapered Blending Brush
This has just fallen straight into my hands because I'm currently working on a blog post about make up brushes so I am pleased with this.  It's only in the last year or so that I've really sat up and taken much notice of make up brushes and how to use them.  This one is a blending brush and again, I have only recently worked out how to blend properly (courtesy of a YouTube video from make up artist Lisa Eldridge).  To check out the brush and the rest of the range go to www.shopruby.ie


A Chocolate

Raffaello
This is a chocolate called Raffaello.  I'm not a fan of receiving chocolates in beauty boxes, because I buy the box so I can try new beauty products not eat fancy chocolate.  I'm also not a fan of fancy chocolate, I prefer a Galaxy or a bar of Dairy Milk.  Sorry Glossybox, not happy.  Rant over!

Maria xx                                                             Related Post  What's in the September Glossybox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx