Thursday, 6 October 2016

What's in the September Glossybox?






Yes, I know it's October but I've only just got round to unearthing the September Glossybox from under a huge pile of post.   I kind of feel like September whizzed past and I don't really know where it went, does anyone else fee like that?

It's got to be said that I do actually love the boxes as much the products inside the boxes, I re-use them to store my make up (and my gym socks - don't ask) in.  September's came in a beautiful red box, that's because the contents of the box were chosen by Annabel Meggeson who is the Beauty Director of Red Magazine.

The contents of the box are:

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Philosophy Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion
Revlon Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat
Vitamasques Hydro Face Mask
Rodial Smokey Eye Pen



I love trial sized mascara's as I always feel it's a risky business buying a brand new mascara because what if you use it once and hate it?  The trial ones are great, they're small enough to try, if you like it you can buy a full size one knowing that you're going to wear it.



Firming Body Emulsion - I giggled when I saw what this was called because emulsion to me is stuff you buy from B&Q and put on your walls not your body.  But anything that's got the word "firming" in it is definitely worth a try so I shall be enjoying testing this particular emulsion out.  Plus it's much less boring than the one from B&Q.



This is perfect for me as I'm really into my top coats at the moment.  I've been using an Avon one and one I got from the Professional Beauty Show by Sparitual.  Anything that prolongs the longevity of a nail polish is fine by me as I can't stand my nails being chipped. 



I've no idea what this is except it's a face mask, an actual mask for your face.  I'll report back.



You can never have too many eye pencils in my opinion, I've got loads.  Black is always welcome as it's versatile and I've tested this on my hand and the tip is really soft so will be good for a smoky eye but also for lining the upper lash line which I like to do sometimes as it finishes off an eye look perfectly and as I don't wear false lashes (I've never got on with them) it helps my mascara define the eye area.  I did a bit of research on Rodial as I hadn't heard much about them, their site looks really good!  www.rodial.co.uk. And this pen is a full size pen and is worth £17.00!  I'd better not lose it.

Related post What's in the June Glossybox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx