Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Make Up of The Day (5 October 2016)


I'm really loving doing the FOTD's this week!  Although there's no photo of my actual face today as I got distracted by the kids and forgot to do one.  So it's more of a make up of the day rather than face I guess.   I decided to wear my Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude foundation as I didn't sleep well and needed the extra coverage this morning.  I love it because it glides on so beautifully with a brush and stays put all day.

The Laura Mercier pencil was one I got in a set last Christmas, they are mini pencils in five different colours (the colours are blue, purple, black, brown and sage).  Laura Mercier pencils are lovely as they are very soft and don't drag at your eyes which is important but they are also easily "smudgeable" which is great for a smoky eye look!  The Sleek palette is one of three that I own, I particularly like this one because it is very natural and all the colours are useable.  Plus it's mineral based.  Combined with the Kiko eye base it does stay put all day too - bonus.

The MUA Shimmer Highlight has been a favourite of mine since the Springtime.  At the time I was watching loads of YouTube videos on how to contour and but I never actually managed to make it look right so I gave up but I was learning loads about highlighting at the same time so I bought this MUA highlighter and have never looked back, I love it.  I get loads of comments on it as it's subtle but so pretty.  It's also extremely good value, about £3.00 I think.  Definitely one I'll replace when it's finished.

Products used are listed below:


Sleek i-Divine eyeshadow palette (601- Au Naturel)
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara (Black)
Avon ANEW Vitale Primer
Kiko Milano Eye Base
MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlight (Pink Shimmer)
Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick (095 - Finale)
Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation
Laura Mercier Longwear Crème Eye Pencil (Sage)
Smashbox Soft Lights Blusher (Prism)


Review on Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation
Review on Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx