Friday, 7 October 2016

Lipstick Love ... No7 Classic Rose

We're going back a few years for this latest Lipstick Love, I think I bought it around 2008.  At the time I was going through a No7 phase, I was constantly in Boots trying and buying (I also had a thing for their eyeshadow palettes around that time).  I've just realised that if I bought it in 2008 it's 8 years old which means that I probably should have ditched it by now for hygiene reasons.  Oh well. 

No7 Classic Rose is one of my all time favourites. 

If the word "Rose" is in the name of the lipstick I'm drawn to it like a moth to a flame.  Something inside my head goes "ooh that might suit you" and that's because pretty much all Rose based lipsticks do suit me and I know they'll look nice. 

So why do I love this lipstick?  Here's why.

  1. It stays on.  I do love a lippy that doesn't need re-applying twenty times a day.
  2. Classic Rose is both a Winter and Summer colour which means I can wear it all year round.  Some of my other lipsticks, particularly the pinky based ones I only wear in the Summer as they don't look as good when my face is super pale.
  3. The colour and non-drying consistency.  It's a matte lipstick (though not overly matte) which means that the colour is quite deep but it's subtle.
I always judge a lipstick by how I feel about replacing it when it runs out.  So would I replace No7 Classic Rose.  Yes, I definitely would!





2 comments:

  1. i love this color ! So beautiful !

    http://www.clairetalksbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful colour, it goes with everything and doesn't wash me out no matter how pale I am!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx