Monday, 3 October 2016

FOTD on 3 October 2016

Not much writing in today's post, just a few photos, I thought I'd do a Face of The Day or FOTD.

Products I used today are pictured and listed below.  It's an interesting mix of some of my beloved favourites like the 2000 Calorie mascara and newer purchases like the ANEW Vitale primer and the Cover Girl Simply Ageless foundation which I'm smitten with.


No7 Mini Eye Palette (Shades taken from popular No7 colours)
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara (Black)
Kiko Milano Eye Base
Avon ANEW Vitale Primer
Cover Girl Simply Ageless 3in1 Foundation (210 Classic Ivory)
Smashbox Soft Lights Blusher (Prism)
Benefit Hervana Blusher
No7 Shine & Tint Lipgloss (Ballet)
Revlon Concealer (Light Pale)

FOTD products 3 October 2016
My FOTD

No7 eyeshadow palette

Benefit and Smashbox Blushers

No7 lipgloss and Revlon concealer



1 comment:

  1. You look so gorge!!!! That smashbox blush looks so nice on your cheeks I may have to get some myself!!!

    Danielle | FollowMyGut.com <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx