Saturday, 29 October 2016

FOTD on 29 October 2016

Here's another FOTD for you, I decided to ring the changes a bit today, I scrabbled around my make up drawer and decided to use an eyeshadow palette I haven't used for a long time, namely Urban Decay Naked Basics.  It's an old favourite of mine from about two years ago, you can see from the photo that it's very well used!  I'm also wearing my Revlon HD Ultra Matte Lip Color in Devotion, I've got three different colours of these now and I love them.  They are on my list of recent purchases to review in the near future!

Products used are listed below:


Urban Decay Naked Basics eyeshadow palette
Benefit Blusher - Hervana
Benefit Blusher - Dandelion
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pamper Perfecting Primer
Revlon HD Ultra Matte Lip Color - Devotion
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara - Black
Kiko Milano Intense Colour eye pencil - No 11 (Blue/Green)
Revlon Concealer - Light Pale
No 7 Lift & Luminate Foundation (not pictured)


Maria xx
Link to FOTD 3 October blog post






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx