Thursday, 4 February 2016

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nails in " Shock Wave"



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I assessed my nail polish collection the other day and realised that most of them are pink, light pink, dark pink, red-pink and cerise but definitely all pink.  I love pink nails for every day because they are colourful but not too in your face, and the chips are easier to disguise!  I loved Rita Ora's Rimmel "Sweet Retreat" so much that I wore it for months!

Recently though, I've been wearing Sally Hansen products, and I'm just a little bit in love with her Miracle Gel Polish.  There are 48 colours to choose from (although it won't surprise you to know that I've just used pink so far). 

Here's the link to the Boots website where you can buy them.

The overall finish is that of a gel manicure and to be honest I was suspicious because how can you really get that without all the stuff they use in the salons? 

The blurb on the Boots website says "The only true 2-step Gel Manicure with no UV light needed"and it does seem to be a bit too good to be true but it has to be said that you do get a lovely finish.   What's more it doesn't take a lot of scrubbing with remover to get it off, a couple of wipes per nail and you're done. 

I do one coat which lasts several days and then go over the top which makes it last another two or three so I'd say you could easily get a week out of this with it still looking fresh.  The colour in the photo below is "Shock Wave" and though there isn't a photo of it actually on my nails the colour in the bottle is a true reflection of what you'd get on your nails.

Well worth £9.99 I think and I'll definitely be buying more.   

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail P:olish

Shock Wave - by Sally Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx