Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Five Days of Fragrance - Thierry Mugler Angel

Day Three - Angel by Thierry Mugler

I asked for this for my birthday a couple of years ago, and was lucky enough to receive not only the perfume but also a gorgeous Angel Gift Set consisting of a perfumed body oil spray, shower gel and a hand cream, thus my day was complete.  Since then I've used up all the perfume and am now on my second one but the other products have lasted (I've been sparing!), I particularly like the body oil spray, it's great for summer as it's moisturising and smells lovely without being too heavy, sometimes I find that perfumes don't last all that well in the heat.

The scent itself is fairly sharp with what I would describe as fruit tones but there's also definitely vanilla in there somewhere which is probably why I liked it in the first place, I love anything vanilla flavoured or scented.  The bottle is lovely too and great to carry round in my handbag because it's not too bulky or heavy

A 50ml bottle from House of Fraser, or John Lewis is around £65.00, anything less than that is really good value.  At the present time the Gift Sets are about £50.00, possibly less than they would be normally as it's just after Christmas maybe?  Definitely worth a look and could make a lovely gift. 


The gorgeous Angel by Thierry Mugler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx