Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Five Days of Fragrance - Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Forever

Day Two - Daisy Dream Forever by Marc Jacobs

This is my most recently purchased perfume, bought for my by my husband when we were out one day and I happened to say I liked the smell.  Truth is, I was drawn to the bottle before I was drawn to the smell, that's the power of packaging.  I just think it's such a pretty bottle and can be displayed so beautifully on a dressing table.  The blue colour is also my favourite shade of blue, you can see where I'm going here!  Word of warning though, the bottle is quite heavy, don't pick it up by the top because the top comes off and the bottle goes hurtling toward the floor (and your toes), I've done this several times and it's only because it landed on carpet that I didn't lose the entire bottle.

The scent is floral, sharper than Poeme, and fresher and it is also very light, it's a summery smell though I've been wearing it since the Autumn.  I've just realised I've actually used up quite a lot, I must really slather it on, still perfume is made to be worn and enjoyed I guess. 

Pricewise this one is similar to Poeme, about £59.00 for 50ml.  I'm very keen to try the other Marc Jacobs fragrances, if anyone has tried them and can recommend I'd love to know what you think.



Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx