Monday, 7 December 2015

4-6 December | No7 Beauty Advent Calendar

Happy Monday everybody!  Hope you had a good weekend.  Here are some photos of the last few days from the No7 Beauty Advent Calendar. 

No7 Beautiful Skin Radiance Exfoliator for Normal/Dry skin

This is No7 Beautiful Skin Radiance Exfoliator for normal/dry skin.  At the moment I'll try anything to get radiant skin, I feel that skin wise I am fighting a losing battle some days!  I don't use exfoliator often but I know I should because it does get rid of the dead skin cells and promotes new skin growth (the lady on the Benefit counter in John Lewis told me that when I was there the other week). 

No7 Shine and Tint in "Ballet" (pink)

This is the first make up product from the calendar, it's a No7 Shine & Tint lip gloss/gel.  It's a beautiful deep pink colour called Ballet.  I can't wait to try it and will report back once I have.  


No7 Stay Perfect Eye Shadow - usually part of the Forest Fruits Trio

Yesterday was another make up product, this time an eye shadow.  In my video that I put on the Beauty Aware Facebook page I said that I love No7 eye shadows because they last such a long time and they are so subtle, this is no exception.  It's part of the Stay Perfect range and can be found in the Forest Fruits Trio.  Super excited to use this, I might even see if I can do a Christmas smoky eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx