Saturday, 17 October 2015

One from the Catwalk - Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo


When I was at the Professional Beauty Show North in September I bought this amazing Oatmeal and Honey shampoo and conditioner from the Catwalk by Tigi range (see photo, the containers are massive, 750ml each). It was a total bargain, £20.00 for both of them and I can honestly say since using this product my hair has had a new lease of life. 

Leave In Conditioner v. Wash Out?

For a very long time now I've been a fan of leave in conditioners, my faithful Aussie leave in conditioner is something I can't live without but recently my hair seemed to be really dry and I felt it needed a deeper daily conditioning treatment.  I've shied away from them because frankly, my mornings are so chaotic that I just don't have time but I've made myself get up and in the shower a few minutes earlier so I can spend more time on my hair.  I'm aware that now we're racing towards the Winter months it might need a bit more attention what with the weather and the central heating drying it out.

Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo and Conditioner
  
The Catwalk Range

I think the Catwalk range is amazing, I've long been a fan of Curls Rock, their curl cream.  There is a product for everyone covering all types of hair, the one I picked up is for dry hair.  The scent of Oatmeal and Honey is truly gorgeous, you do actually want to eat it (don't) and the entire bathroom smells super yummy afterwards.  The conditioner is really creamy and the pump function on the container means that I don't put too much on, mainly from midway down my hair to the ends and a brief wipe over my fringe.  Once the conditioner is on, the fragrance is sealed in for the rest of the day and I was pleased that it doesn't take long to rinse out (my main gripe with conditioners is usually that I can never be sure all the conditioner is completely gone).  Generally, my morning routine is that I get dressed and put my make up on whilst my hair is still in a towel so it is pretty much towel dried by the time I take it off to dry it off and style with the hairdryer.  It was absolute bliss to get the comb through it first time, no tangles and no frizz thank you very much.  I just run some Label M Curl Cream or Curls Rock near the ends and quickly blow it dry.  The curl and the softness seems to last all day, and even when I get caught in the rain and goes a bit bonkers it doesn't frizz up so clearly the deep conditioning treatment my hair is getting is really helping.

Want to buy some? Check out these links!

Given that I won't be able to go back to the show until next year to purchase more I decided to find out where else I could purchase from, I found them online in case you're interested in trying it.  All the sites below sell 300ml bottles as well.

www.feelunique.com/catwalk - these were quite pricey, over £20 for each bottle.

www.ebay.com - loads to choose from on ebay, take your pick!  Lots of sellers at different prices. 

www.allbeauty.com - one of my favourite sites that always seems to have a fantastic sale on, they are selling both shampoo and conditioner in a set for £19.99.

Maria xx


750ml bottles - lasts a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx