Thursday, 20 August 2015

Hello and Eleven Things About Me



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This is just a quick post to say hello and thank you to everyone who has followed my blog recently, I'm aware it's a while since I've done a hello this is who I am kind of post so I thought I'd introduce myself again.  So, here are eleven things that might help you to get to know me a bit better.

I'm 43 which makes me the same age as Cameron Diaz, Sophia Vergara, Jennifer Garner and Gwynneth Paltrow.  Unfortunately that's where the similarity ends, my bank balance is way down compared to theirs!

I love the colour yellow, doesn't matter how bright it is, it makes me feel happy.

My favourite bag brand is Radley. 

I recently got a Fitbit and am now slightly obsessed with how many steps I am walking per day.

I've used Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara since it came out in 1998.  I've yet to find another mascara that suits my lashes as well as this one does, though I've moved from black/brown to just black now.

I'm a Summer person, I like the light.  Winter makes me grumpy.

At the moment I am a stay at home Mama but am going to work part time when my littlest boy starts Year One.  Can't decide what to do though, research is required.

I'm not a sports fan but I love the gym and pilates which I've done for five years. 

I still can't get my head round contouring.  I've tried, I just can't do it!

I've just paid £130 for three pairs of school shoes for my kids.  (Lies down in a darkened room to recover).  They've all got skinny ankles and high arches so I like to have them fitted properly. 

I don't like coffee, I'm a tea girl, there's something really comforting about a nice brew.

So there you are, a few things about me, thanks for following and speak to you soon.

xx


Me on the Disney bus with two of my three boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx