Monday, 18 May 2015

Chatting About ... Label M Protein Spray


Hi Beauties, it's time to share another hair product I've discovered, my love of hair products strikes again!  I think I've mentioned how much I like Label M products before and I've been a fan of their Curl Cream for a long time now but I have recently discovered their Protein Spray.  The one pictured below is just a little 50ml spray I got from the Look Fantastic website, I thought I'd try it before I bought a full sized one, I love tester products as it's a great way to find out if you like the product before you invest, it's particularly good for products that are a bit on the expensive side.  A full sized 250ml spray costs £13.25 from lookfantastic.com while the small 50ml version is about £4.50.  If you haven't been on the Look Fantastic website then I can definitely recommend it, there's loads of great stuff on there. 

Does It Work?

Unsurprisingly, Label M Protein Spray didn't disappoint me, it smells gorgeous,  "a moisturising blend of jasmine, sweet pea, vanilla, wheat and soy" and is used on towel dried hair as a leave in conditioner.  My hair felt really shiny and strong (that must have been the protein!), I was particularly pleased with the shiny aspect as my hair generally doesn't have much of a shine to it no matter what I put on it! I've also used it as a pick me up on dry hair. 

The Label M Range

The Label M range is really quite extensive and was designed by Toni & Guy for their salons which is where my hairdresser recommended the curling cream, I have also used the curl spray but prefer the cream as it gives a more defined curl and I think it has a nicer scent.  Label M can be purchased from Toni & Guy salons but it is quite expensive, so I tend to find it online where you can get it a bit cheaper.  The 250ml bottle is better value but if you're travelling the 50ml is very handy as its easy to transport.  My regular leave in conditioner is from the Aussie range and I will continue to use that and probably use this a couple of times a week or when my hair needs a treat. 

Maria
xx


Label M Protein Spray

1 comment:

  1. I love label.m products too, but haven't tried this - it sounds fab though! I struggle to get any shine in my hair either so maybe this would help :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx