Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Quick Review on Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hi beauties, just had to show you this product and do a quick review, this is such a pretty product, I got it in a Glossybox (I subscribed to Glossybox last June, love them).   It took me a while to get round to using this, I think because it's a highlighter and I got it in the winter and I tend not to highlight too much in the winter, I'm too pale but the other week the sun came out and I thought, why not!  Since then I've used it pretty much every day and I'll be taking it on holiday in a few weeks as well.

The official title of this little cutie is  Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow (Illuminating Gel).  You don't need very much, a little goes a long way.  I use it as a highlighter on my cheek bones after I've put on my blusher, it seems to help the blusher to last a little bit longer which is great.  It's got a very light feel to it, I think because it's oil free, and it's very easily blendable, I used my ring finger but if you prefer a brush that would work as well.  What I liked about it most is that it doesn't show up any imperfections, in fact just the opposite, it seems to give the skin a lovely smooth appearance, what's not to love about that?

Once this runs out I would definitely buy it, that's the beauty of beauty boxes, you can test and see which products you like and write them down on a wish list if you like them!  I've been on the Jelly Pong Pong website and I think I could probably spend quite a lot of money there. 

This lovely highlighter can be bought from jellypongpong.com and is £10.00.  Well worth it.

Maria xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx