Monday, 9 March 2015

Make Up Revolution - Redemption Pallette Romantic Smoked



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

When this palette arrived from Superdrug.com (along with another MU Revolution and a Sleek palette, did quite a bit of shopping that time) I was amazed at the size of it, compared to the superb price, was it really possible to get this many eyeshadows for under ten pounds AND for there to be so many rave reviews about them?

Turns out it was.

This Make Up Revolution palette has been on my eyelids for the past week and a half.  I still haven't finished testing all the shades and playing about with it but what I have used I've been really pleased with (except for the purple colour on the right hand side which did not suit me at all, my colouring not a fault of the palette).  I'm rarely as super-pleased with a palette as I have been with this one, I think the last time I was so chuffed with one was with my Naked Basics last year and I used that for months on end and it saw me through a sticky August holiday to Florida too. 

But back to this palette, beautifully named the "Redemption Pallete Romantic Smoked". 

There are 12 shades, half are frosted and half are matte so there's a lovely mix of shades and colours and they are easily mix and match-able, lots of day and night looks here and great colours for smoky eyes too (not the purple for me though, lol).  I also used the black as a liner on the upper lid against my lashes and underneath, its not too porous so it doesn't give a harsh line it's more blended but you can build it up if you want.  These shadows are pretty long lasting too, and by that I mean they aren't halfway off your lids by lunchtime.  I imagine if I'd used an eyeshadow primer they'd have lasted even longer but I keep forgetting to use it.

So I am adding my thumbs up to the good reviews that I've read of this product, and I'm adding mine to the Superdrug site as well.  I'm definitely going to try more Make Up Revolution products, have you got any to recommend, if you have, I'd love to hear.

Maria
xx












Redemption Pallette Romantic Smoked

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx