Thursday, 12 March 2015

Bodywash Review - Right Guard Women

Time for another bodywash review, as you can see these two are by Right Guard, I usually equate Right Guard with deodorant but these leapt off the shelf in Boots at me the other day, particularly as they were either on special offer or one was free I can't quite remember.  Of course, you'll notice that one of them has got Argan Oil in it so as a self-confessed Argan Oil obsessive, I couldn't resist it.

 
The first one was Shower & Oils and included Argan, Marula and Almond Oil and says for Dull Skin on the packaging.  I don't know if my skin was dull or not but this was certainly a lovely bodywash, very moisturising and a beautiful smell, of course I didn't expect anything less because it had Argan Oil in it and I would definitely buy this one again.
 
The other one was Shower & Nutrients and is for Normal Skin and includes Acai Berry.  Whilst it was moisturising I didn't find it as nice as the Shower & Oil and I found the Acai Berry smell a bit overpowering, I'm not really keen on fruit scents and this was really strong.  So I probably wouldn't buy this one again. 
 
Maria
xx
 
p.s.  If I'm being truthful the best bodywashes I've had recently have been the ones from the Aussie range that I did a post on the other day, I'd definitely buy them again. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Dear, I like your blog very much! ! Everything is so beautiful! I like your style of writing and your photos! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/ru/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx