Saturday, 7 March 2015

Aussie Shower Gels (yes, really!)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If you're a fan of the Aussie Hair Care range then you'll love this ... DRUM ROLL ... my beloved Aussie range has added shower gel to their list of products.  I've long been a fan of their leave in conditioner, in fact it's one of the products that I am most loyal to, because it just works and it smells gorgeous. I was merrily perusing the superdrug.com website and saw these shower gels and my fingers clicked "buy now" immediately.

I bought three, these are 250 ml and they didn't cost a lot, I think only about £1.99 which I thought was well worth it, I think they were on a special offer.

As you maybe know, I'm shower gel / crème obsessed and I'm particularly picky about the smell of a gel and what I call the 'moisturisation factor', my skin is prone to dryness so if it doesn't pass the moisturising test then it's bye bye time. 

Luckily Aussie have passed both my tests, I think these gels are gorgeous.  I particularly like the fact that the smell reflects the colour on the packaging, I love the cute names and that the colour of the label (in this case, pink, yellow and purple) is actually the colour of the shower gel inside and it all smells gorgeous.  I will definitely be buying more when these run out and recommending them.  It would be great if they did travel sized ones as well.

Bravo Aussie!  Can't wait to see what you bring out next!

Maria
xx



1 comment:

  1. Im so happy i saw this post! I love the hair products! Im definitely going to have to buy them!!! Love your blog :)

    Tiffany x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx