So one of the nice things we did this summer was to go on holiday, we've not been away for a while so it was just lovely to get away (particularly as it was Florida which is one of my favourite places) and, of course, I spied the possibility of a post whilst I was away, that's why this post is entitled Holiday Hits and Misses - its basically a run down of some of the products I used whilst I was away, which ones I recommend and which ones I don't!
The products I've reviewed are:
- Sanctuary Spa Fresh Faced Purifying Wash
- Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer (this already has a review from me but I wanted to gush about it again!)
- Venus disposable razor
- Sanctuary Illuminating Moisture Lotion SPF15
- M&S Nail Polish Remover Pads
- Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Leave In Conditioner
- Charles Worthington Straight & Smooth Straightening Creme
Please check out my video on YouTube to see the full review, please do subscribe and share if you like it and don't forget to check out Beauty Aware on Facebook https://wwwfacebook.com/BeautyAware.
I'll be back very soon with more blog posts. I hope you've all had a good summer.