Wednesday, 2 July 2014

What's in the June Glossybox?




Hi beauty bloggers, my first post for a while as life's been a bit mad but I've been meaning to share the contents of my June Glossybox for a couple of weeks.

There are five products in the box, have a look below and see what you think.  For one reason or another I haven't tried them yet but they will be reviewed once I have.  I'm particularly excited about the make up brush, its such a gorgeous brush.






This is L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara in Black.  This looks really nice, there have been so many good reviews of this mascara, its full size and RRPs at £10.99.  I was really pleased that it was in the box, as you will know I'm normally a Max Factor mascara girl but I am excited to try this one.




I'm a girl with very few make up brushes so I was delighted that this Beautiful Eyes Flat Stiff Brush by Teeez Trend Cosmetics, this is a full size brush, isn't it pretty?  I can't wait to use it.





This is a Qi Gong anti-perspirant spray by Rituals (www.rituals.com), it smells yummy, more like a perfume than a deodorant.  Its infused with white lotus and yi yi ren and lasts 24 hours.  



This is a concealer quad by So Susan Cosmetics (www.sosusan.com), as you can see its a cute quad palette with soft blendable colours, its for minor blemishes and imperfections.  I stick with my Witch Hazel concealer normally so this will be great to try.




Finally, this is a base, top and nail strengthener from nailgirls (www.nailgirls.co.uk), I'm awful at remembering base and top coats and my nails are quite weak so another perfect product for me to try.  In fact, I'm off to do my nails now, so I'll let you know how it goes!


I'm thrilled with the June Glossybox and can't wait for the July box which should arrive next week according to the email they sent me yesterday.  I'll review all of these products once I've tried them to let you know what I think.

Happy Wednesday everybody!

Maria
xx

1 comment:

  1. Great products nice review xxx
    You are welcome to check out my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx