Friday, 2 May 2014

Sanctuary Spa 4 Day Moisture Body Oil Spray | Review

Yum, yum, yum, what can I say about this product.  Oh yes, its yummy.  I absolutely love Sanctuary Spa products, love, love, love them.  So when I  spotted this in Boots the other day, it went straight in the basket.  Unfortunately because I was distracted I came out of the shop without the thing I went in for but hey ho, don't need an excuse to go back to Boots do I, ha ha.

Anyway, its really odd that I'm on such a moisturising kick at the moment with all the body moisturisers I've been using, because honestly I usually cannot be bothered with it (too lazy) but this lovely body oil spray is just scrummy and so quick to use.  Its got the classic Sanctuary fragrance to it which is like a perfume that lingers gently for most of the day.  The reason for the "4 day" label is that it is supposed to soften your skin for up to 4 days I'm not sure if it lasted 4 days but it definitely lasted a couple for sure.  This is lovely product that I've been using every day and my skin (I use it predominantly on my arms at the moment as my legs are still covered by my jeans - lol) is very soft and I would definitely buy it again, its £7.00.  You have to shake it first to mix the oil before you spray otherwise you don't get the full effect of the product.

I also spied some Sanctuary Spa travel sized products when I was in Boots and as I'm on the lookout for nice ones for my holiday I think I might go back and get them too.

Is anyone else a fan of Sanctuary Spa?

Have a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend!  I hear we might be OK weather wise in the UK at least until Monday (fingers crossed).

Maria
xx

1 comment:

  1. This sounds amazing! I've never tried anything from Sanctuary Spa before!

    makeupbyjesswhitbread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx