Thursday, 15 May 2014

Baylis & Harding Soap | Review

Now, I don't usually rave about soap, because, you know, soap is soap right?  But I felt I just had to share this one with you.  It's by Bayliss & Harding and its a Limited Edition.  We go through a lot of liquid soap in our house as there's a lot of us and I'm a bit obsessive about hand washing.  I usually buy what's cheapest (i.e. about £2) but I do go for moisturising hand soaps particularly as two of my little boys are prone to eczema and harsher soap makes their hands very sore.

This one jumped out at me in the supermarket (the soap/shower gel aisle is my favourite) because its pink (that doesn't show very well in the photo - sorry) and it smells like Strawberries and Cream and who wouldn't love that?  Also, you get a LOT of soap for £2 which I think is a really good price.  This soap is very moisturising and the smell lingers too.  Bayliss & Harding do a range of soaps, body creams and shower and bath products, if you look carefully at the packaging its got a touch of the Moulton Brown look about it, the pump action top and the shape of the bottle.  Its a pity this is a Limited Edition because I really like it, I'm going to see if there are any others next time I go shopping.

Maria
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx