Monday, 21 April 2014

Bodywash Collection | April

Hey there beauty bloggers, hope you've have a wonderful Easter and have been enjoying the warmer weather, today was gorgeous (forecast downhill from tomorrow though).  We've been out and about with the kids the last couple of weeks, hence the reason this has taken literally days to write and post.  They are back at school and pre-school tomorrow so hopefully I can get back on my blogging schedule once I've got a bit of peace and quiet!

Anyway, the purpose of today's post is to review some bodywashes as I've been using some different ones this month from my stock, I seem to have loads but I also seem to get through them quite quickly (I don't use them sparingly so they don't last long).   I love a bargain too, the Palmolive Mediterranean Moments was only £1.00 as it was on special offer but I'd definitely pay full price as its so gorgeous.



Baylis & Harding Rose, Ylang Ylang and Patchouli Body Scrub
Now, when I bought this I didn't realise it was a body scrub, I thought it was a bodywash, this is what comes with being harrassed by three little boys when you're out shopping, thanks kids!  Anyway, as body scrubs go this is quite nice.  It's got quite a potent aromatherapy sort of smell to it which is down to the Ylang Ylang and Patchouli (I'm not sure about the smell to be honest) and the scrub itself is good.  I find that some body scrubs are a bit too harsh which is why I tend to steer away from them, but this isn't, it does gently scrub your skin but doesn't strip it.  I probably won't use it every day but will definitely keep it in the bathroom for "scrub" days!  

Soho Soap Vanilla Smoothie Bath & Shower Gel
This is yummy.  I love anything vanilla, cocoa butter or coconut so this is perfect for me.  I'm trying to remember where I bought this from, I think it was Sainsburys or Tescos, actually it was Tescos, they had quite a few to choose from but I went straight for the Vanilla.  This has got a lovely smell and is very moisturising, the other good thing about it is that I have also used it in the bath, as a bubble bath, and it made the bathroom, and me, smell really gorgeous.

Dirty Works All Of A Lather Bodywash
I got this for Christmas but have only just started to use it.  The label states "All of a Lather" and it really does, very creamy and luxurious and perfect after the gym, makes your skin feel lovely.  It reminds me very much of the Soap & Glory range, not just the pretty artwork on the  packaging but also the smell of the product.  I really like Soap & Glory and this is just as nice.  I know this range is available in Sainsburys and they've got quite a variety of products, I'm going to have a proper look next time I'm in there. 

Palmolive Mediterranean Moments Argan Oil Bodywash
This bodywash is a limited edition and as I said above, another of my supermarket beauty aisle buys!  This is particularly lovely because its got my favourite Argan Oil in it.  Palmolive is one of my favourite bath and shower brands, I've been in love with the Milk & Honey one for years and years (particularly love the bath cream) so I knew this wouldn't disappoint.  I'm definitely going to buy this again for as long as its around.

Thanks for reading.

Maria
xx



1 comment:

  1. Im loving the dirtyworks! Its like a soap and glory dup but i dont even care because it smells amazing and is so nice to shower with!
    Great review hun x

    Dani xo
    laceandlovexo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx