Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Beautybay.com Website | Review

Hey beauty bloggers, today I'm going to be talking to you about a beauty website I'm really obsessed with at the moment, its called Beautybay.com.



I stumbled on this quite by accident when I was searching for my Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, having seen the price in the shops I was convinced I could find it online for less money.  As it happens I love it so much I would have paid full price for it but hey ho, I didn't know that at the time.  Anyway, I found it on Beautybay.com, bought it (at a reduced price of £20) and have never looked back.  Just as an aside the Naked palettes are one of their best selling products, I've not decided on my next Urban Decay purchase yet but I'll go back to this website when I do!

Since I bought my Naked Basics from them, I've returned to the website to buy a few other things (including my Pixi by Petra Primer that I love and recently reviewed) and have been really pleased with them all, the delivery is quick and tracked free on orders over £40.  You can sign up for an account and they keep you posted with when your items have been dispatched so you know when they're on their way.  I also signed up for email notifications so I get all the emails that tell me when they are having a sale, they regularly have 20% off weekends which are definitely worth knowing about.

The site has sections on Hair, Face, Make-up, Nails, Bath and Body, Electrical, Accessories and a section for their own branded products, Beautybay The Collection.  I've recently bought a lovely eyeshadow palette from The Collection and I love it.

They do what I call "backdated" make up so if you're looking for an item from a collection for example  something from Urban Decay which you know was part of their Winter 2013 collection you can click on Winter 2013 under the Collections menu and see if its there.  They don't stock every single brand that's ever been invented but they really do have a massively impressive range including DuWop, Pixi by Petra, Urban Decay, Paul & Joe and others and some that I've never heard of, there's over 8000 products to browse through!  Its well worth a look in my opinion.

Has anyone else tried this site?  What did you think?

Maria
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx