I've been thinking about it and I've realised that my posts so far have been mainly reviews or chat about products, given that now I've got 400 plus followers I thought I'd let you know a bit more about me, so I've put together ten things (quite a short list - might have to do another one of these) about me and my life. So here goes:
|Buddy and Me|
- I'm left handed.
- I'm one of three girls, I've got two younger sisters.
- I've been on many Florida holidays, I love it, as well as loving Disney I'm also Space obsessed so I love the Kennedy Space Centre too.
- I went to University at the age of 28 as a mature student, and graduated on my 31st birthday.
- I've got size 8 feet and I'm 5 ft 9" tall.
- My favourite programme at the moment is The Big Bang Theory, makes me laugh.
- I passed my driving test first time, unlike my Maths GCSE which took at least two goes!
- The first record I ever bought was Pet Shop Boys "Actually". On vinyl. Yes I'm that old!
- I've given up crisps for Lent. So far, so good.
- It took my husband 18 months to convince me to get our dog Buddy, I was very resistant for lots of reasons but now I wouldn't be without him, I can't believe how much I love him.
So there you go, a few random things about me. Hope you enjoyed them!