Thursday, 27 February 2014

Shoes, glorious shoes!

Hi beautiful people, so Spring is in the air and and so is wedding season,  I'm attending two weddings this year, one in April and one at the end of May so of course I've started thinking about my outfit already (I only need half an excuse to look at dresses, shoes and accessories).  I love planning what to wear to a wedding, I think I'm going to wear something I've already got in my wardrobe as I do have about five dresses that I can wear and that I haven't worn more than once or twice, and I'll buy shoes and a bag to go with them.

This week my littlest boy has been poorly so I've had a lot of time to peruse lots of shoe sites whilst he's been sleeping on the sofa and I've been keeping an eye on him.  I thought I'd do a quick post showing a few of my favourites that I've picked out.  I'm still not sure what I'm wearing but I've got outfits that will go with any of these shoes, it just depends on what I choose (and how much I allow myself to spend on a pair of shoes!).



Top L to R
Neon Yellow Court, Boohoo £25.00
Tatiana Printed Court, Nine West £95.00

Bottom L to R
Pink Court Faux Suede, M&S £19.50
Green/Yellow Court, Boohoo £20.00






Top L to R
Belle Black/Cream Court, Coast £65.00
Samira Nude Patent Leather Court, LK Bennett £160.00

Bottom L to R
Fae Dotted Lizard Print Leather Court, LK Bennett £160.00
Floyd Strappy Black Wedge, Nine West £95.00


I have to say that I'm leaning towards the Nine West Wedges but I also love the colours of the shoes in the first photo.  Decisions, decisions.  The Coast shoes go up to a size 7 and my feet are a size 8 (I'm tall!) so they're not really in the running but I included them because I thought they were so pretty and I'm a bit of a Coast fan, I just love their dresses and accessories and I like the set out of their website, I could spend hours on there.  I find Nine West shoes really comfortable whereas LK Bennetts are a bit tight sometimes, particularly if the toes are pointy.  There's also some really nice stuff on the Boohoo site, not just shoes, so I'll definitely be going back there.

I'll let you know what I decide!

Maria
xx






1 comment:

  1. Very pretty pointy shoes! - said by another shoeaholic!!
    You've got a very nice blog, dear! I like the diversity of your posts :)
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? I'd love to ❤

    Lu.
    http://www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx