Friday, 28 February 2014

St David's Day

Hello beautiful people, today is 1st March which means its St David's Day.  My Dad is Welsh (and his name is David) so I feel its only right to mention St David's Day and of course, the lovely daffodil.  I'm a big fan of daffodils a) because they are yellow and that's my favourite colour and b) because its one of the first Spring flowers you see after the winter and everything starts growing again.




I've been thinking a lot about yellow recently because it's all over the magazines and clearly going to be one of the years' best selling colours.  Vibrant or pastel it seems there's something to suit everyone, I'm definitely going to be on the look out the next time I go clothes shopping.  I don't know about anyone else but I am SO BORED with my dull winter wardrobe now, I can't wait to get into some pretty colours again.

So, on the yellow theme, I've found some nice yellow clothes and accessories, see what you think.  I love the dresses, I hope we get a nice summer so can wear clothes like that!








Happy St David's Day!

Maria
xx






2 comments:

  1. I found an old yellow coat that I thought would be perfect for today!

    http://loudoesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I wasn't too pale for yellow it's a lovely happy colour!

    www.headabovethecrowds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx