Thursday, 2 January 2014

Maybelline 10h Super Stay Tint Gloss - The Result!

I've been meaning to post this for a few days but somehow haven't found the time, so I've nipped in and pressed "send" whilst doing the tea!  I haven't done my Happy New Year/Resolutions posts yet but am intending to do those tomorrow, the kids are still off school, we may have a pyjama day tomorrow.  After all the chocolate I ate at Christmas my PJ's are pretty much the only comfy clothes I own now anyway!  But I'm digressing.  So, a couple of weeks ago I bought a lip tint by Maybelline, Super Stay 10h Tint Gloss.  I mentioned in a previous post that I'd tried it and it hadn't lasted the 10 hours.  I've since tried it quite a few times and I have to say it really doesn't stay on for 10 hours, at least not for me.  It lasts for a snack and a couple of cups of tea and then starts to disappear.  However, I do love this lipgloss anyway.  I love the colour (the one pictured is called Forever Coral), I love the consistency which is light and dries quickly and I love the way that although it doesn't stay on all day it isn't sticky but does still look glossy.  Nice one, Maybelline!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx