Thursday, 12 December 2013

My Beauty Aware

I've updated my Beauty Aware website today in between watching Child 2's nativity, a bit of Christmas shopping, the school runs and bath and tea time for the boys.  Its still a work in progress but I'm getting there I think.  Please check it out if you've got five minutes http://www.beauty-aware.co.uk

I've got a cosmetic store on the auction website eBid (a bit like eBay but low or no fees for sellers!) some of the items I have for sale are shown on the Beauty Aware website, there's also a blog and a couple of pages on Christmas (beauty and gifts).  

In the photo below I'm wearing my favourite Max Factor lipstick "Rosewood" and the wonderful pink Dainty Doll Blusher (thank you Nicola Roberts).  We were shopping at thecentreMK in Milton Keynes at the weekend, I bought a new No7 foundation which I've worn every day this week so far, its really good and I'll review it properly next week.  

Me and Child 3 - Christmas display at thecentreMK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to comment, I really appreciate it! Maria xx